After the appearance of an effective drug Viagra, which solves the problem of sexual impotence, pharmaceutical companies began to produce its analogues. One of the really powerful substitutes for the generic Viagra is Kamagra – an effective and relatively affordable remedy for erectile dysfunction. Kamagra is a drug for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, which works on the basis of Sildenafil Citrate. This is the same active substance the famous Viagra has.
Can You Take Kamagra Oral Jelly To Fight ED?
You should check out the contraindications before you start using ED drug with Sildenafil. There is a list of contraindications that should be taken into account when taking a decision concerning Kamagra oral jelly ED treatment. Make sure you don’t have any of the listed health problems:
- hypersensitivity to any component of the drug;
- simultaneous intake of drugs that are donators of nitric oxide;
- organic nitrates or nitrites in any form;
- heart failure;
- unstable angina in the last 6 months or a heart attack;
- myocardium, stroke or life-threatening arrhythmia;
- arterial hypertension (blood pressure (BP)> 170/100 mm Hg);
- arterial hypotension (BP <90/50 mm Hg);
- established congenital degenerative diseases of the retina;
- pigment retinitis, congenital defect of retinal phosphodiesterases);
- children’s and adolescents age under 18;
- not suitable for use in women.
Kamagra tablets should not be used in men who are not allowed to have sex (sexual activity). As a rule, these are people suffering from serious diseases of the cardiovascular system. This is the main contraindication that every man should know about.
How to Take Kamagra 100 to Enjoy the Desired Effect?
The drug should be taken orally. In one tablet of the drug the concentration of sildenafil is Viagra 25mg, 50 or 100 mg. It is necessary to swallow the pill drinking a small amount of water. When taken on an empty stomach, the effect manifests itself more quickly. The drug is taken about 1 hour before sexual activity. Apply strictly following instructions. For most patients, the recommended dose is 50 mg. Taking into account the effectiveness and tolerability, the maximum single dose can be increased to 100 mg or reduced to 25 mg. The drug should be taken no more than once a day.
The action of the Kamagra 100 tablet can be observed already after 40-50 minutes after acceptance. The result is preserved for 4 hours. In some patients, an erection after the use of the drug may occur after 1 or 2 hours. Fatty foods and alcohol may affect the speed of the onset of the effect. In view of this, it is not recommended to combine medication with alcohol and meals rich in fats. Kamagra, like Viagra, is not an artificial stimulant or aphrodisiac, so it only gives effect when there is a sexual attraction. The drug restores a powerful erection, returns the sexual power, adds confidence and improves the quality of sex.
Which Principle of Action Does Kamagra 100mg Have?
Sildenafil citrate is a potent and selective inhibitor of cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5). The physiological mechanism of penile erection involves the release of nitric oxide (NO) in the cavernous body during sexual stimulation. Nitric oxide activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase, which leads to an increase in the level of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), relaxation of smooth muscles of the cavernous body, and increased blood flow in the penis. With sexual excitement, local release of NO under the influence of Sildenafil leads to oppression of PDE5 and an increase in the level of cGMP in the cavernous body, resulting in relaxation of smooth muscles and increased blood flow in the cavernous body. The use of Kamagra 100mg is ineffective in the absence of sexual stimulation. Find out whether you can take the drug or you have any contraindications to its use before you start taking it.
How Safe is Kamagra for the Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction?
Kamagra tablets are prescribed to patients with a diagnosis of erectile dysfunction. The main indication for the use of the drug is the inability of men to excite the penis and perform a full sexual act. It is used to improve the potency in men from 18 to 65. At a more advanced age, the rationale for using a sildenafil-based drug is determined by a specialist. Kamagra is considered an effective and safe drug as it contains the same Sildenafil substance being an analogue of Viagra. However, there is a possibility of having certain side effects. Learn more about the adverse reactions you may face using Kamagra for ED:
- visual impairment (moderate and short-term, mainly expressed in violation of color perception, as well as increased sensitivity to light or blurred vision)
- flushed face,
- nasal congestion, influenza-like syndrome,
The side effects are going to disappear very quickly if you have taken the recommended dosage. It is not obligatory that you will suffer from any of the above-mentioned side effects at all. Most men report that the drug is well tolerated thanks to the safety of Sildenafil. Keep in mind:
- The safety and effectiveness of the drug in combination with other drugs for the treatment of erectile dysfunction have not been studied. Therefore, use of the drug in combination with such drugs is not recommended.
- In some patients with hereditary retinal pigment degeneration, genetic disorders of retinal phosphodiesterase are observed. Data on the safety of Kamagra in patients with pigmented degeneration of the retina are not available. Therefore, the drug should be administered with caution to such patients.
- Given the side effects of the drug, care should be taken when driving vehicles or other potentially dangerous mechanisms.
Kamagra is a full-fledged analogue of the brand-name expensive Viagra, so it has the same powerful properties and successfully relieves men from problems with potency. Kamagra is able to cope with both weak and severe impairment of erectile function. In addition, the remedy is effective in erectile dysfunction caused by psychological, physiological and other causes.