Delivery Charges – South Africa:
- We charge a standard, non-refundable delivery fee nationwide in South Africa based on our courier partners:
- Courier Service: R150
- Postnet to Postnet: R149
- PEP to PEP (Paxi): R99
- International courier rates are calculated according to zone, weight and size. If you choose to split your order into multiple shipments, then each shipment will be charged at the applicable rate.
- Your full order needs to be added to your cart and an email needs to be sent to email@example.com requesting the quotation of the delivery charges.
- An email confirming the order will be sent to you within 24 hours, together with a link to our Payment Gateway’s website requesting the payment.
- Delivery time frames vary according to the zone and usually take 10-30 working days to be delivered.
- Please note that there could be additional charges to be paid once the parcel arrives in your country. Check with your government website for their clearance charges with regard to admin, duties and taxes as this is different depending on the country.
Expected Delivery Times:
- Delivery takes place during office hours. Unfortunately, you cannot select the exact date, or time, for the delivery. There are no deliveries after hours, over weekends or on public holidays. Please take this into consideration when selecting your delivery address.
- Delivery time frames depend on your delivery address, postal code and selected delivery option.
- For central JHB and PTA: usually 2-3 working days.
- For other main centres: usually 2-5 working days.
- For outlying areas: usually 3-8 working days.
- Please note that during high volume periods like seasonal sales or promotional sales, The Kamagra Guy reserves the right to extend their delivery time frames. The Kamagra Guy will ensure the customer is presented with the extended delivery times before committing to the order.
If nobody is available at the address at the time of delivery, our courier will make a second attempt to deliver on the next working day. The courier will try once more (third attempt), and if at that time there is still no one to sign for the parcel, the parcel will be returned to our warehouse and a return will be processed for the goods. You will be refunded in the same payment method which was used for the order. Should a delivery fee have been charged on the order, this will not be reimbursed, given that the courier has attempted delivery on numerous occasions.